Friday, April 15, 2005

Perfect

I'm reluctant to gush because everyone is gushing. Still, the park looked beautiful, the players looked like winners, and the fans were excited and appreciative.

The Post has great coverage of the game. Be sure to check out the first pitch panorama in the online edition.

I wasn't able to get tickets for last night but I'll be at the park in the next few days. I'm sure the energy from last night won't be matched but I have a good feeling that the Nationals will remain a hot ticket. Today marks the real start of the baseball season for the Washington nine. The celebrations and firsts are over, the national spotlight lifted. It's time for this team to build from their great start and strive for consistency. If that happens, there will be meaningful games throughout the season and maybe a bit of energy at the park that matches last night come the dog days of summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home